Sunday, January 27, 2008

First, and introduction, then lots of butter.

Howdy. My name's Casey, I write over at a little blog known as moosh in indy. Maybe you've heard of me. If not, then you need to know that my claim to fame is baking. Copious amounts of baking. Fermented yeast flows through my veins, which is why I'm so soft and I let go of gases regularly.
I figured my first post here at Linoleum Dynamite (which my darling friend Anna started and let me tag along on since I'm a tad to lazy to keep up my own cooking blog (despite fervent demand)) should be what I seem to be most famous for. Just know that any future posts will probably more closely resemble microwave salmon and Cheetos. And you should also know that I loathe writing out recipes since I'm a bit of an improviser when it comes to cooking.
But this I will do for you.
Because I LOVE YOU.
Without further adieu, my Utah and Indiana famous Cinnamon Rolls.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

BLOGSPOT, CASEY? HAVE WE TAUGHT YOU NOTHING??

Okay, just kidding. AWESOME NAME.

I'm done shouting now.

moosh in indy. said...

She started it,
I BLAME HER.

Antonette said...

Oh how I wish I lived in Indy so that we could be friends and I could come over and watch you cook in person. Maybe something will rub off on me...